Thursday, July 19, 2007

Personal DNA report- generous artist

WARNING- each separate link will open a new browser page to some of the pages I was at TODAY!!

This is who I am...today....maybe tomorrow as well...


Generous Artist

I found out about this test when I was 1) on couchsurfing (because I'm a member) 2) on the Free Hug campaign-London meet page 3) checking out the free hug campaign website 4) and forum, 5) then found myself at Area Trace No Search's blog, which was linked to 6) Girl*Next*Door's blog This is where I found out about the test and also how I found out about British comedian, Lee Evans


He's cool. I don't think he is super duper funny however given my current interest in all things British I was trying to soak it all up. He does quite a bit of physical comedy and his material is pretty universal.

Yeah I do this a lot, hopping around one site to another and another and another with each and every link. I never know where each link is eventually going to lead me. It can be quite fun at times. It's not very random, though. I tried doing a small art project inspired by John Cage's chance operations but my navigation from links where not very random, still very subjectively driven. I think it would have worked better if I would have written a program that would randomly select and go to a link on any given page. Hmmm, interesting, but my programming skills are pretty poor. Which reminds me I need to write down my ideas for art projects to get a head start on the next school year. Oh yeah, and I also need to work on my as of yet non-existent website.

No comments: