Tuesday, July 17, 2007

and the Order of the Phoenix

Lets start off with what I saw in the theatre yesterday!! I suppose I am a Harry Potter fan, seeing all the movies (all 5 of them), despite not having read any of the books. For shame. I think I'll have to remedy that in order to be a proper fan. I'm going to buy the 1st hefty volume on Half.com, possibly. I went to Century, which is a 10-minute walk from my house for the bargain price of $7.50, for movies starting before 6pm on weekdays. Funny that still seems expensive. I don't have much to say about the movie except for...I liked it. What's not to like about wizards/witches, Hogwarts, and a world hidden away from muggles? I suppose I'm easy to please. I was considering going to Metreon, downtown where they are showing the newest installation of Harry Potter on IMAX, gotta love that, but don't love the price ($15). Do I talk about money too much? It's become a big concern of mine since the knowledge the dollar to the pound, you know. My money will only go half as far there. Scary.

No comments: